Picture this: You are in the market for a siding contractor but don’t know who will be the right company for you to trust. It can be overwhelming with the options in your area, especially the bay area. If you want to find a trustworthy local contractor, follow these easy steps in choosing the right contractor for you!
- Check the reviews. Reviews are EVERYTHING for a business! A company with no reviews is a red flag. Of course all companies have to start somewhere, but you want a company with experience! A company with some reviews is fine, just make sure they are positive reviews and reflect well on the contractor and his team! A lot of great reviews is desired, and there are several platforms that display reviews from past customers. Make sure to do your research so you have a contractor with happy customers! Check out the G.S. Construction Inc. reviews at https://www.gsconstructioninc.com/reviews/.
- Proof of Insurance. By law, a contracting company must have legal documentation (license, registration, and insurance) readily available to anyone who asks. Usually websites will verify a contractor’s proof of legality, but if you can’t find it then it is advised to ask. At G.S. Construction Inc., we are screened and approved by New Home Builders in San Jose and by Home Advisor. We are James Hardie preferred with a thirty year warranty on our James Hardie products that our customers love! See more of our qualifications on our home page at https://www.gsconstructioninc.com.
- Local or Not. It is advised to “shop local” and support local businesses. This is because business’ build their reputation locally and organically. Having local customers to refer to can help you in making sure you have a positive experience just like they did. Also be aware of traveling con artists! There is never a shortage of scams in the world, so make sure to do your research (like in step #2), and don’t fall for a new contracting company that just moved to town with no reviews! G.S. Construction has been making home owners happy locally for years! Contact us here and learn more about how we can help you: https://www.gsconstructioninc.com/contact-us/
- Payment Arrangemehttps://www.gsconstructioninc.com/contact-us/nts. If a contractor asks for too much upfront or cash only payments, you should be careful. Finding a more legitimate company with a system for payments should make you more comfortable when finalizing your future project with a trusted contractor! Doing your own research is important depending on your project needs! Specifically, G.S. Construction Inc. uses James Hardie product, which is recommended on several homeowner’s blogs! We are James Hardie preferred and can easily get you a quote for your exterior home design needs. See some of our finished siding projects at https://www.gsconstructioninc.com/james-hardie-siding-gallery/.
- ASK QUESTIONS! This is super important when meeting with a contractor. When you ask questions, it will show your potential contractor that you’re educated and know what you want your finished project to look like and at what cost. This will help you eliminate the wrong choices for contractors in your area. Here is a link to a list of questions you can brush up on and ask our contractor at G.S. Construction Inc! https://www.sidingcost.org/top-22-questions-to-ask-a-siding-contractor/ Don’t forget to trust your gut, because home improvement and investments are extremely important. When you put your home into the wrong hands, it could result hurting your home. We hope you decide to contact us at G.S. Construction Inc! Our team is looking forward to helping you with your home design needs!